1.1 In the course of your dealings with C&F, C&F will with your consent or as authorised by applicable laws and regulations collect data and information about yourself which may include, but not limited, to your name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number, date of birth, gender, home or residential address, delivery address, postal address, e-mail address, photograph or video image of an individual, contact number and any other personal information related to you (“Personal Data”).
1.2 By you creating an online account with C&F (whether directly or indirectly on your behalf), you agree and consent to our use, collection, process, disclosure of your Personal Data for any or all of the purpose specific below:-
- Administer your online account with us, for example conducting contests, tracking which parts of the Site are of interest to you, and processing prizes;
- provide notices, services or products or corporate information, newsletters and the promotion and marketing material of our products and services online whether present or future to you;
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to your payments made for online sales and purchases transaction from us;
- Communicate with you;
- Audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- Perform research, assessment/statistical and analysis exercise;
- Managing, investigating or responding feedback, request, claims or complaints, conduct or participate in a survey and customer relationship management procedures provided or made by you;
- To manage, improve and/or customise the layout or content of C&F Site from time to time;
- Identify visitors to C&F Site;
- Compliance with legal obligations.
1.3 With your consent, your Personal Data will be retained by us and may also be disclosed and shared with the following entities:-
- C&F, including those established in the futures;
- C&F holding company and its affiliated and related companies (“Affiliated Companies”);
- C&F external advisors, service providers, agents, consultants, third parties, and insurers, where applicable;
- C&F business associates that provide related services and products in connection with C&F business (“Business Associates”).
For the avoidance of doubt, we may share your Personal Data with the Affiliated Companies and/or Business Associates for purposes sending you information about any advertising and promotion marketing programs of C&F and/or its Affiliated Companies and, occasionally, sending you advertising and promotion marketing materials from the Strategic Partners.
1.4 Incomplete, incorrect and/or insufficient Personal Data provided to us by you may result in delays and/or failure in providing the products or services purchased by you through the Site.
2.1 Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that any Personal Data held by us is stored securely.
2.3 We may disclose Personal Data to any third parties who perform certain tasks relating to the provision of our products or services to our customers or to visitors to this Site. Such third parties are required by us to use the Personal Data strictly to provide the products or services, and are required to maintain the confidentiality of the Personal Data.
2.4 We will disclose your Personal Data without notice to you if it is required to do so by the applicable laws, or in our opinion that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process or requirement, or under the order or request by the courts, arbitrations, tribunals, regulatory and the relevant government authorities.
3.1 Information Collected by Cookies
- This Site may pass a “cookie”. Cookies are string of information that is sent by a website to reside in your computer’s hard drive and/or temporarily store in your computer’s memory or webpage. Cookies are an industry standard used by most websites and help facilitate users’ ongoing access to and use of a particular website, for example providing information used to deliver content specific to your interests, to retain long-in information and for the purposes, such as security and other account administrative functions, and which may track Personal Data. We may allow third parties to set cookies through our Site in order to help us manage and analyze the performance of our Site. You may, at your discretion, to set your browser to decline cookies. However, if you chose to do so, you may not be able to fully experience some of the interactives features set in our Site.
3.2 Information Collected by Computer Data
- When you visit our Site, our servers will automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. Such computer data information may include the following:-
(a) Brower type;
(b) Website you have visited before our Site;
(c) Your computer’s IP address;
(d) Pages visited within our Site;
(e) Other information and items searched for on our Site, dates, duration on access time and etc.
- The computer data information will be collected by us for the purpose to evaluate and analysis to enable us to improve this Site, and the products and services we provide to you. This computer data information will not be used in association with any of your Personal Data.
4.1 You have the right to request access to, withdraw your consent, or correct, update or modify of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data, or seek further information from us, and in this respect, you may:-
- check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- register your telephone number with Do Not Call (“DNC”) Registry of Singapore, we will not send you promotional and marketing messages; and
- withdraw your Personal Data, in full or in part, your consent given previously from us.
4.2 If you wish to access, withdraw your consent, or correct, update or modify of your Personal Data, please send your request via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 6341 7041 or log in to you online account registered with us.
4.3 Please take note that your request to withdraw your consent to use or disclose Personal Data may result in delay and/or failure to provide you with the products or services purchased from us which we shall not be held responsible and/or liable to you as a result thereof.
5.2 Governing Law